|Copyright 1987 Dister Productions
| Reviewed by Andrew Borntreger on 'a long time ago'
- Mike Brady - Our hero, the health department worker...
- Kim Brady - Had to go and marry a health department worker didn't you?
- Don Palmer - Sewer worker who tends to wander around wearing a #42 jersey.
- Sheriff Reese - Your standard law enforcement, people are being eaten by killer slugs but he doesn't believe anyone...
- Dave & Maureen Watson - Just this guy who eats a slug by accident then explodes and his alcoholic wife.
- John Foley - The English-accent school biologist who happens to be an expert on slugs.
- Slugs - Random mutation of common garden slugs which are now carnivorous, poisonous, and infected with deadly parasites.
|After seeing this film I'm sure there's very little to surprise me, come on killer slugs? Despite being slow and easily squashed these wee beasties munch their way through numerous bad actors during the film. The cool thing here is Dave Watson's death scene, no matter how ridiculous the premise, when slug parasites eat his head. We even have a generic scientist replete with terrible English accent. These slugs have been mutated by toxic waste you see, and they're eating people at a frightful rate! "Slugs" is pretty hard to swallow folks but makes for some fun dissection. |
|Things I Learned From This Movie:|| |
- There are drunk blondes I find unattractive.
- Police run their lights when responding to an eviction notice.
- Slugs are stronger than your average sewer worker.
- A single gallon of gasoline can destroy a house. (See the pic below.)
- About one pair of panties from porking a redhead, young males will always notice the JD.
- There's a major artery in the human foot.
- Slugs love to munch hamsters.
- Killer slugs can navigate through closed facets.
- Killer slugs are better for male impotence than Viagra, hiss when attacking, hide their victims, and swim quite well.
- 10 mins - This bedroom looks suspiciously like a motel room.
- 19 mins - Once deep in the sewer he removes the mask?
- 26 mins - Okay, so he didn't notice the slug in the glove upon putting it on? Beating his hand against the floor did not kill superslug? Finally, why can he not take the glove off?
- 34 mins - Dave did not notice he ate a chopped up slug in the salad?
- 53 mins - A dead human with no heartbeat just starts fountaining blood.
- 56 mins - It is Leslie Neilson! Well, it sure looked like him.
- 80 mins - Those walkie talkies work good, despite the solid sewer walls.
| ||Audio clips in wav format||SOUNDS||Starving actors speak out|| |
||Misc Woman: "Whatever got him ate his eyes right out of his head, or what used to be his head."
||Sheriff Reese: "Don't sure Sheriff me unless you know you're sure." |
Dobbs: "I'm sure that I'm sure Sheriff."
Sheriff Reese: "You'd better be Dobbs or I'll shove my boot so far up your butt you'll need a tow truck to get it out."
||Mayor: "You ain't got the authority to declare happy birthday!"
||Some Girl: "Well of course I like you, but liking you and letting you get into my panties is a different kinda thing."
| ||Click for a larger image||IMAGES||Scenes from the movie|| |
| ||Watch a scene||VIDEO||MPEG video files|| |
| ||Leave a comment||EXTRAS||Buy the movie|| |