Main Menu

"FRESH UNDIES" MOMENTS

Started by alandhopewell, November 21, 2011, 05:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alandhopewell

Ever have something happen that caused you to soil your y-fronts?
Here's one....

Back about '85, me and three friends were hiking up the Vermilion River, heading for our old campsite; we planned to get it ready for the upcoming season. We stopped at the foot of a shale cliff to take a break-the water was only ankle deep, and even out in the center was only about waist-deep.

An'hoo, we're standing there, smoking cigarettes, when Dave looks at his watch and says, "We probably should get movin", to which I replied, "Yeah....looks like it's clouding up over that way."

No sooner had I said that, than a bolt of lightning struck the river's surface, not ten feet from where we were standing! I think I tried to run in about six different directions at once.
If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.

Flick James

"FRESH UNDERPANTS" MOMENTS?

If Trevor replies I'm calling shennanigans.
I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org

bob

*awaits Trevor's responce if there is one*
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Olivia Bauer

Just yesterday I was in the car with my mother. While driving I was speaking with her and she made brief eye contact with me, looking away from the road. I was looking her way and noticed some guy was merging into out lane and about to collide with our car. Immediately I screamed "Look out!"

She immediately swerved out of the way and pulled over to the side of the road. p**sed and frightened at the same time my mother gave a loud honk at the a***ole. Despite him being in front of us I was so furious with the poor driver I gave him the "one finger salute" hoping he'd see it in his rear view mirror.

Trevor

We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

alandhopewell

Quote from: Trevor on November 22, 2011, 03:55:15 AM
Quote from: Flick James on November 21, 2011, 06:16:49 PM

Nahh...never had one of those at all.  :tongueout: :twirl: :wink: :teddyr:

What about the incident with the case of LAW rockets and the Chinese Girl Scouts?
Or was that a different Trevor?
If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.

Jack

Anytime I get in the car with my dad driving.  A strong sedative first (preferably taken with alcohol);  clean undies and some extra strength Excedrin afterwards.
The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho

Flick James

Quote from: Jack on November 22, 2011, 03:06:09 PM
Anytime I get in the car with my dad driving.  A strong sedative first (preferably taken with alcohol);  clean undies and some extra strength Excedrin afterwards.

Yeah, I had a friend like that. Whenever he drove, I was either grabbing that handle at the top of the door (the "oh s**t" handle I call it), or stomping on the imaginary break that wasn't there on the passenger floor but I tried to stomp on anyway. Sometimes both.

Flick James

Oh, man, I just thougt of another one.

When I worked at Guitar Center, I once volunteered along with a few other guys to help out with a Grand Opening of a new store in Las Vegas (VEGAS BABY!). So the four of us car pooled on the six-hour drive to Vegas from Phoenix.

During the drive back, I had dozed off in the back seat. It was dark. My wonderful coworkers decided that would wait until the next truck was coming in the opposite direction of the two-lane highway, and all scream as loud as they could.
All I remember is waking up to the three of them screaming while the lights of a semi were coming in our direction. To this day I can't believe I didn't soil my underpants.

Trevor

Quote from: alandhopewell on November 22, 2011, 02:12:25 PM
Quote from: Trevor on November 22, 2011, 03:55:15 AM
Quote from: Flick James on November 21, 2011, 06:16:49 PM

Nahh...never had one of those at all.  :tongueout: :twirl: :wink: :teddyr:

What about the incident with the case of LAW rockets and the Chinese Girl Scouts?
Or was that a different Trevor?

:bouncegiggle: :bouncegiggle:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.