Main Menu

Man in a cage, a sheep and bloody scene - action movie from 80s or 90s

Started by wositelec, August 10, 2024, 12:07:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wositelec

The main character is eastern asian, definitely - somebody like Don "Dragon" Wilson or Donnie Yen.

My friend looks for a martial arts/action movie - one of the scenes is a fighting in an underground tournament.
"one of the fighters was so intimidating, they brought him a living sheep or something like, and he squeezed it alive with its blood being abundantely poured over his face, while fighting, his opponent seeing how much he is tough, started knocking at the cage crying out to the spectators saying something like: "let me out, he gonna kill me!!!" Ok, so the movie I've watched it in 1998 or 1999."

a) The movie may be a 1990s one and I watched it in 1998/1999, its events may also be the same.
b) The main character is eastern asian, in one of the scenes he used a klashinkov or something like.
c) The final scene where there are many captives, among whom women and children, someone shoot and killed a civilian man/woman, when a relative was speechless at the scene he was shooted also, and there was a kid who was also the relative of the two killed persons, and again while he was looking speechless at the corpses of his relatives he was also killed.

Thank you in advance.