Main Menu

Blend two movies

Started by claws, December 21, 2023, 05:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

RIDE THE HIGH MARIJUANA COUNTRY

Two aging cowboys strike it rich in the weed business 😉
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

ER

The Neverending Christmas Story

Every TV set in the world is stuck on TBS' annual Christmas Story marathon, which runs with no end in sight. Insanity, war, and widespread penguin abuse ensue.
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

Alex

The Star Wars Christmas Special Turkey Shoot.

Everyone involved in the making of the Star Wars Xmas Special is rounded up and let loose on an island where people who actually watched the damn thing are allowed to come and hunt them. Points and prizes are awarded for especially creative kills as the targets try to escape their prison.

There is of course, no escape.
Hail to thyself
For I am my own master
I am my own god
I require no shepherd
For I am no sheep.

claws

500 Days of Midsommar

After being dumped by the girl he believes to be his soulmate, hopeless romantic Tom Hansen travels to a rural Swedish mid-summer festival to find new love.

-

Kong: Shutter Island

Two US marshals are sent to an asylum on a remote island in order to investigate the disappearance of a patient, but venture into the domain of the mighty Kong instead.

Is it October yet?

ER

High Nun
In the center of town at the stroke of twelve-noon, Gary Cooper must gunfight the entity from The Nun.

claws

Gone Girl with the Wind

A sheltered and manipulative Southern belle disappears, turning the spotlight on her husband Rhett when it's suspected that he may not be innocent.

-

The Jungle Notebook

A man-cub named Mowgli reads to a bear with dementia the story of two young lovers whose romance is threatened by Lymphatic Filariasis.

-

Twilights Out

Bella must unlock the terror behind Edward's experiences that once tested her sanity, bringing her face to face with a supernatural spirit attached to her father.

-

Requiem for a Little Dream

An accident puts the consciousness of television addicted Sara Goldfarb into the body of heroin addict Marion. The problem? Marion is the girlfriend of her drug addicted son Harry.
Is it October yet?

claws

Renaissance: A Serbian Film by Beyoncé

Beyoncé agrees to participate in an "art concert film", only to discover that she has been drafted into making a pedophilia and necrophilia themed concert snuff film.

-

End of Baywatch

Shot documentary-style, this film follows the daily grind of two young Lifeguards in Florida who are partners and friends, and what happens when they meet criminal forces that threaten the future of the bay.

-

Super 8 Mario Bros.

During the summer of 1979, Mario and Luigi witness a train crash and investigate subsequent unexplained events in their parallel dimension.

-

Annabelle and the King

The terrifying story between the King of Siam and a demonic vintage doll, Annabelle, during the 1860s.

-

The Hills Have Popeyes

A traveling family discover a Popeyes restaurant in a desert far away from civilization.
Is it October yet?

ER

Willy Wonka and the Chocolat Factory

Wonka's French facility is upset when a mysterious woman and her daughter come to work there.

claws

The Exorcist: Justin Bieber's Believe

The backstage and on-stage exorcism of Justin Bieber during his rise to super stardom.

-

A Good Groundhog Day to Die Hard

John McClane travels to Punxsutawney for the annual Groundhog Day event, but discovers that a CIA operative is working undercover as a Weatherman, planning to kill Groundhog Phil.
Is it October yet?

ER

The Iron Giant Giant

The Iron Giant is CGI'd in to fill out James Dean's unfinished scenes in Giant.

ER

9 1/2 Weeks of 10

Documentary about the making of the 1980 Bo Derek whank-flick 10.

ER

Shelia Levine is Dead and Living in New Jack City

Whiny Jewish girl misreads a lease and winds up living in a gangsta-filled hell-hole...but not for long.

ER

The Warriors Take Manhattan

A double feature, The Warriors re-made with muppets, and The Muppets Take Manhattan re-made with the cast of The Warriors.

ER

Sergeant Pepper's Wild at Heart Club Band

When the Bee Gees emerge from prison, a vengeful mother hires a hit man to end disco once and for all.

ER

Tinker Taylor Swift Soldier Spy

MI6 hires the pop starlet to ferret out a mole amid neo-Cold War tensions.