Main Menu

Random Thought Thread Part III: The Thinking

Started by ER, September 30, 2021, 01:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leah

It's Pride Month and I'm deciding if I should come out here again.
yeah no.

Alex

If you feel it would help you then go ahead.  :thumbup:
Hail to thyself
For I am my own master
I am my own god
I require no shepherd
For I am no sheep.

Trevor

Quote from: El Misfit on June 09, 2024, 09:11:23 AM

You have my support if you decide to do that 🙂🙂
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Leah

Quote from: Alex on June 09, 2024, 01:22:49 PM
If you feel it would help you then go ahead.  :thumbup:
Quote from: Trevor on June 09, 2024, 02:15:06 PM

Thank you. I'm a trans woman. Since March 27, 2023 I've been transitioning, and my preferred name is Leah.Also I'm pansexual, a more open bisexual.
yeah no.

Trevor

Quote from: Leah on June 09, 2024, 07:02:09 PM
Quote from: Alex on June 09, 2024, 01:22:49 PM
If you feel it would help you then go ahead.  :thumbup:
Quote from: Trevor on June 09, 2024, 02:15:06 PM

Thank you. I'm a trans woman. Since March 27, 2023 I've been transitioning, and my preferred name is Leah.Also I'm pansexual, a more open bisexual.

😊😊👍👍🙏🙏 My first good news of this week. 😊😊

ER

I saw a UFO yesterday evening. Was it a craft from another world? The odds would seem against it, but it was oval in shape, wingless, white-ish in color, up extremely high, made no jet noises and left no contrail on a day when it looked like every jet in the sky was leaving contrails. I got up from my chair and stared at it with all the wonder of a small child, almost tripping over something at one point, until I lost sight of it across the horizon. I honestly don't know what I saw.
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

indianasmith

Quote from: ER on June 10, 2024, 10:52:15 AM
I saw a UFO yesterday evening. Was it a craft from another world? The odds would seem against it, but it was oval in shape, wingless, white-ish in color, up extremely high, made no jet noises and left no contrail on a day when it looked like every jet in the sky was leaving contrails. I got up from my chair and stared at it with all the wonder of a small child, almost tripping over something at one point, until I lost sight of it across the horizon. I honestly don't know what I saw.

Cool!!!
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

Alex

I just need you to look at this flashing light for a second.
Hail to thyself
For I am my own master
I am my own god
I require no shepherd
For I am no sheep.

ER

If I absolutely had to guess what the explanation was, it may have been that being in the late evening as it was, the angle of the sun was such that it illuminated an ordinary high-flying jet in the manner of when a satellite becomes an iridium flare in the night sky, and so the glare of the sun hid the jet's wings and lended it an oval shape, and made it look almost like it was glowing. Why it left no contrail or made a sound, I cannot say. It was strange enough to make me stop what I was doing and watch it until it was gone.
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

RonnyMerchant

Cheez! I'm gonna have to get used to the new forum look. I kinda like it!
I was kinda scared the site finally went belly up!
Thanks for keeping us going, Andrew!  :thumbup:

RCMerchant

Oops! I logged into the wrong RCMercahnt for a sec there!
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Leah

Got to say the new layout is slick, though I do miss the green.
yeah no.

Trevor

Quote from: Leah on June 13, 2024, 01:28:05 PMGot to say the new layout is slick, though I do miss the green.

Agreed 🐢

indianasmith

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

Trevor