Main Menu

Direct Quote

Started by Zapranoth, July 27, 2024, 09:45:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilCerberus

Quote from: RCMerchant on August 13, 2024, 07:38:29 PMHmm... Harris wasn't the President for 3 years. So yeah...there's that... :lookingup:
But she was "Border Czar" for three years.
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

Zapranoth

Quote from: LilCerberus on August 14, 2024, 11:27:04 AM
Quote from: RCMerchant on August 13, 2024, 07:38:29 PMHmm... Harris wasn't the President for 3 years. So yeah...there's that... :lookingup:

Get used to saying these words for the next four years, possibly eight:

"Madame President."

Or as Trump would say,

I know words, I have the best words, like madame President. I'll compare my IQ with anybody, okay?

RCMerchant

Quote from: LilCerberus on August 14, 2024, 11:27:04 AM

A Mexican gonna take your job or something?
She didn't waste money on a useless wall.  It's not like Mexicans  don't have the technology to, I dunno...dig holes. Cheez.
I'll tell you what she didn't do- she didn't inter children in cages with tin-foil blankets and separate them from their mothers, which is beyond cruel.
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

lester1/2jr

indiana - https://www.cbsnews.com/news/israel-hamas-war-idf-palestinian-prisoner-alleged-rape-sde-teinman-abuse-protest/

"Lawmaker Hanoch Milwidsky was asked as he defended the alleged abuse whether it was legitimate, "to insert a stick into a person's rectum?"

"Yes!" he shouted in reply to his fellow parliamentarian. "If he is a Nukhba [Hamas militant], everything is legitimate to do! Everything!"

many of our allies aren't western peoples that share our values either.

Zap - my apologies, man

indianasmith

Atrocities beget atrocities.
If Hamas quit attacking Israel tomorrow, and returned the hostages they still hold, there would be peace.
If Israel lays down its arms, there will be a second holocaust.
That's the truth of the matter.
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

Zapranoth

Thread isn't about Israel though that is a worthy subject.

It's about the Donald and his hateful spew. 

lester1/2jr

loving spew!

QuoteAtrocities beget atrocities.

which covenant are you preaching these days?

indianasmith

Just observing facts.  After what Hamas did to civilian women and children on October 7 last year, I'm surprised Israeli soldiers haven't done even worse.
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

Zapranoth

Then there's this

Racist Trump War Room Tweet

Hey guys, know what the thing is called that moves your bike's chain from one gear to another?

lester1/2jr

Zap - I'll move on but...

QuoteI'm surprised Israeli soldiers haven't done even worse.

worse than anally raping prisoners? which the society and government then applauds and defends

Zapranoth

It's called a derailleur which means "a derailer" in French.

lester1/2jr

lester1/2jr

here's a crazy one