Main Menu

build your perfect bad movie

Started by bob, July 09, 2023, 04:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ER

My perfect bad movie would be illegal under state and local laws, which is a shame because the documentary Politicians Fighting to the Death in an Arena, and its sequel, Bank Account Info of Rich People You Don't Like would do quite well at the box office.
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

claws

Quote from: M.10rda on November 11, 2023, 10:11:41 AM
Cheers to that one!  :cheers:

I feel like Lynch could've gotten around to utilizing John Candy in a highly effective way had Candy lived. Heck, Richard Pryor is in the real LOST HIGHWAY. Matthew Lillard plays a major role in TP: THE RETURN. Why not Candy?  :smile: :thumbup:

Candy in a Lynch movie would've been awesome  :thumbup:
Is it October yet?

M.10rda

Quote from: ER on November 11, 2023, 11:07:14 AM
My perfect bad movie would be illegal under state and local laws, which is a shame because the documentary Politicians Fighting to the Death in an Arena, and its sequel, Bank Account Info of Rich People You Don't Like would do quite well at the box office.

I'd buy tickets to those!

The Burgomaster

Director: Al Adamson
Writer: Al Adamson, Andy Milligan, Sam Sherman
Lead Actor: Russ Tamblyn
Lead Actress: Regina Carroll
Supporting Actor: John Carradine, Angelo Rossito, Zandor Vorkov, Jan-Michael Vincent
Supporting Actress: Vicki Volante, Lynn Lowry
Cinematography: Ray Dennis Steckler
Music Comp: Cheesy, generic stock music (including theremin music)
"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."

M.10rda

Good call on drafting Milligan to contribute to the screenplay!  :smile:
And on Cinematography by RDS. I really enjoy the color in his color pictures. (Alas, he had to often shoot in "Regularscope"... which was just B+W.)