Main Menu

Random Thought Thread Part III: The Thinking

Started by ER, September 30, 2021, 01:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev. Powell

We do now have a feature that was long overdue... the ability to ignore posters. If that feature had been active years ago some once-regular posters might have stuck around.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

pacman000

Forums are dying slowly in the wake of other social media.  :bluesad:
Video Game Article Archive: https://vgaa.neocities.org/
WebSiteRing, Listing Old Websites & Bible Verses since 2016! https://websitering.neocities.org/

indianasmith

I will say this - every day when I log in, I see about 15-20 new posts on a variety of topics.
So I wouldn't call the place totally dead yet!
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

ER

Quote from: Rev. Powell on September 14, 2024, 02:50:46 PMWe do now have a feature that was long overdue... the ability to ignore posters. If that feature had been active years ago some once-regular posters might have stuck around.

Or better moderating.
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

Leah

I expected tonight to be mayhem at my store, but it's been relatively calm so far.
yeah no.

lester1/2jr

Quote from: Rev. Powell on September 14, 2024, 02:50:46 PMWe do now have a feature that was long overdue... the ability to ignore posters. If that feature had been active years ago some once-regular posters might have stuck around.

I will never use this option because I am not afraid

zombie no.one

In 25 yrs of messageboard posting and browsing I've never activated an 'ignore user' feature

you guys are all tremendous internet legends obviously, but I have in the past posted on boards which had some of the most obnoxious and intolerable posters imaginable making regular contributions, but the thing is if I were to 'ignore' their posts I'd always be wondering what they said? a kind of 'better the devil you know' scenario....
Quotethe movie was cringe, corny, cheesy and "what the biscuits" is with this atrocious acting and childish corny thing of a movie???

Trevor

Quote from: lester1/2jr on September 16, 2024, 12:04:05 AM

😳😁😁😁😁
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

RCMerchant

There is no physical "option" feature that I'm aware of. It's called self control, I assume.
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Rev. Powell

Quote from: RCMerchant on September 16, 2024, 10:22:13 AM

There is no physical "option" feature that I'm aware of. It's called self control, I assume.

Go to your profile, follow "forum profile" and you'll see a "buddies/ignore" list with the option to "edit ignore."
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

RCMerchant

^ Ok. I didn't notice. Ah well... I ignore most things going on anywhere at any given time anyway.
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Leah

Gotta say a pedicure after working too much last week is amazing. I highly recommend that you get a pedicure whenever you can.
yeah no.

Alex

Decided to give the Terrifier movies a go. Searched for them online and discovered the first one wasn't available for free on any of the streaming services we have. The momentary slight wish to watch them then passed.
Hail to thyself
For I am my own master
I am my own god
I require no shepherd
For I am no sheep.

Trevor

Quote from: Alex on October 04, 2024, 06:43:42 AMDecided to give the Terrifier movies a go. Searched for them online and discovered the first one wasn't available for free on any of the streaming services we have. The momentary slight wish to watch them then passed.

I heard that someone threw up after seeing the new one 😳
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Alex

Quote from: Trevor on October 04, 2024, 11:12:27 AM
Quote from: Alex on October 04, 2024, 06:43:42 AMDecided to give the Terrifier movies a go. Searched for them online and discovered the first one wasn't available for free on any of the streaming services we have. The momentary slight wish to watch them then passed.

I heard that someone threw up after seeing the new one 😳

When I heaer things like that I always immediately suspect a plant William Castle style.
Hail to thyself
For I am my own master
I am my own god
I require no shepherd
For I am no sheep.