Main Menu

Random Thought Thread Part III: The Thinking

Started by ER, September 30, 2021, 01:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lester1/2jr

That's true, but throwing a shot put off a cliff wouldn't prove anything so it has to be like that. They could have the race be longer, though

Leah

Quote from: zombie no.one on August 10, 2024, 02:08:00 PMCroissants.... eat warm, or room temp?

the jury seems to be out among whoever I've asked... to me you have to eat croissants at least a bit heated up. normal or room temp seems wrong
I eat it either way tbh. Sometimes I just don't feel like heating it up/having it heated up, other times I'll have it heated up. It just depends on my mood.
yeah no.

zombie no.one

Quote from: Leah on August 10, 2024, 04:55:05 PM
Quote from: zombie no.one on August 10, 2024, 02:08:00 PMCroissants.... eat warm, or room temp?

the jury seems to be out among whoever I've asked... to me you have to eat croissants at least a bit heated up. normal or room temp seems wrong
I eat it either way tbh. Sometimes I just don't feel like heating it up/having it heated up, other times I'll have it heated up. It just depends on my mood.

a floating eater... I see.  :teddyr:
Quotethe movie was cringe, corny, cheesy and "what the biscuits" is with this atrocious acting and childish corny thing of a movie???

claws

QuoteEnjoy a croissant warm or at room temperature but always fresh-baked. It's just as tasty to eat a croissant toasted or at room temperature. Heat a croissant up in the oven or a toaster oven at home, or eat them at room temperature on-the-go.

I've never been served a warm croissant at food places. At home, I heat and crisp croissants in my air fryer, as I do with most bought at the bakery (savory) pastries or sandwich buns.
Is it October yet?

zombie no.one

can't remember if I've had warmed croissants in cafes etc... I actually prefer most pastries/buns at room temp though. things like chelsea buns, tarts etc. 

savory croissants was also a new one to me until recently when someone gave me them with cheese. was quite nice tbh
Quotethe movie was cringe, corny, cheesy and "what the biscuits" is with this atrocious acting and childish corny thing of a movie???

RCMerchant

Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Leah

I keep on amazing myself at how well I cook, and my parents are also amazed at it as well. They keep calling me chef and I like that.
yeah no.

zombie no.one

Quote from: RCMerchant on August 11, 2024, 06:09:13 AM^ I've never had a croissant.

not sure how commonplace they are in the states, but I reckon most cafe's in uk sell them. also supermarkets

Quote from: Leah on August 14, 2024, 06:54:33 PMI keep on amazing myself at how well I cook, and my parents are also amazed at it as well. They keep calling me chef and I like that.

compliments to the chef... my first 2 jobs were as a chef in asian takeaways, but I never had to do anything more than basic stir fries which are pretty easy. that's about the extent of my culinary skills!

zombie no.one

ok, so... when I was a kid and I got hiccups, they'd probably last for about half an hour

these days, on the very rare occasions I get hiccups, they tend to hang around (on and off) for a couple of days. mad annoying.  :hatred:

LilCerberus

I wonder if there's something a person could do that's so stupid, that it would convince approaching zombies that the potential victim has absolutely no brains at all, whatsoever.....
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

Alex

Ash asked if he could watch "The shark movie" tonight (meaning Jaws). Since we'd watched the first movie recently I stuck on Jaws 3. After 20 minutes he said, "Not this one, can we watch a better shark movie".

I can't argue with that one.
Hail to thyself
For I am my own master
I am my own god
I require no shepherd
For I am no sheep.

Leah

This has been a absolute s**tfest of an August for me; both work and home have been absolute s**t. The only good thing is that I'm official in an interracial relationship.
yeah no.

Alex

Quote from: Leah on August 21, 2024, 03:06:20 PMThis has been a absolute s**tfest of an August for me; both work and home have been absolute s**t. The only good thing is that I'm official in an interracial relationship.

Congratulations. May it go to wonderful places for both of you.
Hail to thyself
For I am my own master
I am my own god
I require no shepherd
For I am no sheep.

Alex

I wonder if David Daradan will have the worst epitaph of all time?
Hail to thyself
For I am my own master
I am my own god
I require no shepherd
For I am no sheep.

Trevor

Quote from: Leah on August 21, 2024, 03:06:20 PMThis has been a absolute s**tfest of an August for me; both work and home have been absolute s**t. The only good thing is that I'm official in an interracial relationship.

😊😊☺️🙏🐢
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.