Main Menu

Direct Quote

Started by Zapranoth, July 27, 2024, 09:45:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RCMerchant

Of course it's AI ! I mean, it's on X!  :bouncegiggle:  :bouncegiggle:  :bouncegiggle:
There's a picture of Trump in a Cowboy suit too! Legit as hell! And Trump with an M-16 in cameo!

Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

lester1/2jr

I'm gobsmacked that Indianasmith appears to be identifying as a democrat now

Zapranoth

Nobody has more respect for women than me, as I have often said, i'm gobsmacked that Indianasmith appears to be identifying as a democrat now. All talk, no action, sounds good, never going to work.

indianasmith

Quote from: lester1/2jr on August 11, 2024, 11:48:15 PMI'm gobsmacked that Indianasmith appears to be identifying as a democrat now

There are many issues on which I will never agree with Democrats.
But I have left the Republican Party forever, because the party of Reagan no longer exists.
This bizarre personality cult in which every single ethical position must be abandoned at the whim of one man; in which criticism and dissent are not allowed, in which ignorance is worshiped and rudeness mandatory, would make the Gipper spin in his grave.

I hope that a new center right party will form when all this is over that I can support, but that will not happen until the Trump-infected GOP is burned to the ground and banished forever from the American body politic.
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

RCMerchant

Trump's not for Republicans. He never was. He's not even for his brainwashed followers.
He's been for himself since day f**king one, not only since 2016, but all his LIFE. Christ- he has the mother of his children buried in the weeds at a golf course!
He uses and tosses away everyone- and that means his loyal MAGA hat wearing dupes. As he said about our service men-"Their suckers and losers".
The guys an abomination.

Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Slobber, Drool, Drip!

lester1/2jr

Indiana - Reagan campaigned for Goldwater. Pat Buchanan was his press secretary. center right?

LilCerberus

Maybe people want cheap gasoline & a secure border....
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

RCMerchant

^ The blithering idiot that was with Elon Musk the other day?
He's gonna go and get that for you, huh?  :bouncegiggle: 

Slobber, Drool, Drip!

LilCerberus

The blithering idiot was able to do it last time, unlike Harris, who couldn't be bothered for three years.
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

RCMerchant

Hmm... Harris wasn't the President for 3 years. So yeah...there's that... :lookingup:
Slobber, Drool, Drip!

indianasmith

Quote from: lester1/2jr on August 12, 2024, 11:36:25 PMIndiana - Reagan campaigned for Goldwater. Pat Buchanan was his press secretary. center right?

Buchanan has grown increasingly radical with age (and I think he was a speechwriter, not press secretary).
But compared to today's GOP, Reagan was pretty darned centrist.
At least he understood that Russia was the villain.
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

lester1/2jr

He was apparently communications director? and "special consultant". He hasn't grown radical he's always had the same principle of conservatism: conserving America.

QuoteAt least he understood that Russia was the villain.

The Soviet union was the villain. Communism was the villain. Russia is a country of human beings. They, Iran, and China are ancient powers it's a big world, man

indianasmith

Russia is led by an aggressive tyrant who invades his neighbors and murders his opponents and critics.
And Russian soldiers are murderous, raping barbarians.

Zapranoth

Quote from: lester1/2jr on August 14, 2024, 12:09:45 AMHe was apparently communications director? and "special consultant". He hasn't grown radical he's always had the same principle of conservatism: conserving America.

QuoteAt least he understood that Russia was the villain.

The Soviet union was the villain. Communism was the villain. Russia is a country of human beings. They, Iran, and China are ancient powers it's a big world, man

Take a few minutes and just look up how many of Putin's critics fell out of tall buildings. Just read that for a little while. And nothing else.

All countries are countries of human beings. But some of their governments are irredeemable.

Now quit derailing.  We have another Trump rally today, and so later today there will be more quotations for the thread.

Zapranoth

This legend is a good time filler.

I moved on her like a b***h. But I couldn't get there. And she was married. You know, I'm automatically attracted to beautiful - I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they
let you do it. You can do anything.
Grab 'em by the p***y.
You can do anything.