Main Menu

Random Thought Thread Part III: The Thinking

Started by ER, September 30, 2021, 01:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

Quote from: Zapranoth on July 27, 2024, 01:52:03 AMVance's campaign wants Marvin Gaye's estate to give permission to use his song at rallies:

When I get that feeling, I need sectional healing...

😳😂😅🤣
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

RCMerchant

^ The theme from "Deliverance" would be more fitting.

Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

indianasmith

J.D. Vance may not like working women, but he loves La-Z Boys!
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

Rev. Powell

I'm giving the summer cold a fair shot and I have to say, I'm not a fan.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Trevor

Quote from: Rev. Powell on July 27, 2024, 09:54:15 AMI'm giving the summer cold a fair shot and I have to say, I'm not a fan.

🤣😂
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Leah

Quote from: Rev. Powell on July 27, 2024, 09:54:15 AMI'm giving the summer cold a fair shot and I have to say, I'm not a fan.
I'm not really of the summer cold myself, no matter how many times I gave it a shot.
yeah no.

Rev. Powell

Quote from: Leah on July 28, 2024, 09:17:08 AM
I'm not really of the summer cold myself, no matter how many times I gave it a shot.

Yeah, I rarely get colds during cold season, too, because I'm constantly washing my hands and taking precautions. This totally caught me off guard!
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

claws

Yeah, I caught it three weeks ago and was home on sick leave for one week. My doc said it will take up to two to four weeks for it to go away. I'm entering my fourth week. Still got a bit of a cough, but I'm feeling much better than I did three weeks ago.
Is it October yet?

RCMerchant

I just watched Kamala Harris give a speech. Yeah- I think I'll vote for her.
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

LilCerberus

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

Alex

If someone steals a Tesla, does it become an Edison?
Hail to thyself
For I am my own master
I am my own god
I require no shepherd
For I am no sheep.

lester1/2jr

My Dad was telling me about the Olympic speed climbing event. A little crazy that you can win a gold medal in 5 seconds!

zombie no.one

Quote from: Alex on August 07, 2024, 09:50:39 AMIf someone steals a Tesla, does it become an Edison?

:teddyr:

in other news:

Croissants.... eat warm, or room temp?

the jury seems to be out among whoever I've asked... to me you have to eat croissants at least a bit heated up. normal or room temp seems wrong
Quotethe movie was cringe, corny, cheesy and "what the biscuits" is with this atrocious acting and childish corny thing of a movie???

zombie no.one

Quote from: lester1/2jr on August 09, 2024, 02:40:06 PMMy Dad was telling me about the Olympic speed climbing event. A little crazy that you can win a gold medal in 5 seconds!

shot-put...
Quotethe movie was cringe, corny, cheesy and "what the biscuits" is with this atrocious acting and childish corny thing of a movie???