Main Menu

Favourite Motley Crue Album?

Started by Psycho Circus, November 06, 2009, 07:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Motley Crue album do you like best?

Too Fast For Love
2 (14.3%)
Shout At The Devil
6 (42.9%)
Theatre Of Pain
1 (7.1%)
Girls, Girls, Girls
0 (0%)
Dr. Feelgood
5 (35.7%)
Motley Crue
0 (0%)
Generation Swine
0 (0%)
New Tattoo
0 (0%)
Saints Of Los Angeles
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Sleepyskull

The only one I have is Theatre of Pain so I'm not going to vote, but I do want to hear more Motley Crue!
Humanity takes itself too seriously. It is the world`s original sin. - Oscar Wilde

voltron

I went with Shout.....I never listened to the Crue in the 80s- I was a diehard Maiden freak then. Actually, I used tp HATE Motley Crue up until a couple of years ago. They've slightly grown on me, but I still wouldn't really call myself a true fan just yet. I remember when I was in school, this guy I knew was going on about how Tommy Lee was the best drummer ever, and I was like "Bill Andrews is a pretty good drummer". Him :"Who?" Me: "Exactly"  :smile:
"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"

AndyC

Sorry to say I also didn't get into Crue until later on. AC/DC, Aerosmith, GNR, Def Leppard and ZZ Top made up the bulk of post-70s rock in my collection during high school.

Now, I absolutely love Crue, but I'd have a hard time picking an album when I've only ever owned their songs on Greatest Hits compilations. Red, White and Crue is the best of those.

If I go by which album had most of my favourite Motley Crue songs, it's Dr. Feelgood.
---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."

bloodkrishna

my vote goes to too fast for love

shout at the devil come close!
Toad style is immensely strong, and immune to nearly any weapon. When it's properly used, it's almost invincible