Main Menu

Pig with a Chainsaw

Started by Begita, February 04, 2007, 12:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Begita

I am trying to figure out if i have all the facts of this movie, someone else asked me what it was called and now I have been trying to figure it out and am almost at my wits end so here is the info I have about this movie.

I has to do with some teenagers trapped on an island that has a monster/guy with a pig's head and a chainsaw. His head is a pig's, not a mask. I remember an "American Gothic" type feel to it. I know it's not Motel Hell. It's more "B" then that.

Any thoughts ?

Andrew

About when was this seen and when does your friend think it was made?

I asked, because this sounds like "Piggsy" from the PS2 game "Manhunt."
Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org

jjnewberry

I'm pretty sure that's Motel Hell. I have the t-shirt with the saw wielding pig on it, it's one of my favorites!

RCMerchant

The island part is dfinetly NOT MOTEL HELL,though the backwoods feel and pig headed chainsaw guy sounds exactly like MOTEL HELL. Also,I recall no teens in MH,beyond the 20ish bride of Farmer Vincent. The others were a rock band,an S+M couple,and various snoops. The hero was the dorky,chunky guy from the old CHiPS TV show,playing a cop.
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Andrew

The best match I could find has something like a pig's head, but no chainsaw mentioned in any review.  Found a review with a picture of the killer from "The Slayer" here:

http://finalgirl.blogspot.com/2006/10/day-5-freddy-shmeddy.html
Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org

Joe

i remember seeing a direct to video release of some horror flick not too long ago boasting a pig faced killer on the front, dont recall the name ill stop into blockbuster and see what it was called.

Begita

Yeah, I don't know what year or anything.
thats the only info she had, I immediately thought Motel Hell as well.
sometimes details get messed up though, and people who think it was an island the victims were on happend to actually be a park with a water fountain.
but from what I could gather from her, she figures it isn't Motel Hell and is something else.  :question:
but I'm stumped

akiratubo

*nope, this was totally wrong.  See skaboi's post below*
Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!

Mr_Vindictive

Quote from: Joe on February 05, 2007, 08:22:45 AM
i remember seeing a direct to video release of some horror flick not too long ago boasting a pig faced killer on the front, dont recall the name ill stop into blockbuster and see what it was called.

That'd be Full Moon's "Dr. Moreau's House Of Pain"

Nathan of ColdFusionVideo.com has a review that sums up the film nicely:

http://www.coldfusionvideo.com/d/drmoreaushouseofpain.html

Not sure if this is the film that the poster is looking for, but I'm sure it's the one that Joe is thinking of.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.

Joe

akiratubo

Ah!  Good one, Skaboi!  It was that movie and the review at coldfusion that I was really thinking of, so disregard my previous post.
Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!

Joe

damn if i only knew the name  :tongueout:

Andrew

I recently ran across the description of a film about a demon killing people, supposedly in Miami's "Nigerian Community" (it was actually shot in Africa).  The information I found describes a demon that could fit your description and it does also mention a chainsaw at the end.  However, not certain how well your memory of a group of teenagers matches up to the elements.

The movie's name is "Headhunter" and I came across it in the Psychotronic Video Guide.
Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org

Jordan

I don't think it's "Headhunter." I have that crap-fest on VHS and I really don't recall any pig-headed chainsaw wielding maniacs. Perhaps "Slaughterhouse" (1987) is the culprit?
Here's the IMDB page: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093990/
-----
The Vault Master
Caretaker of The B-Movie Film Vault
-----

venomx

yes it does sound like Slaughterhouse .................... creepy cover too I remember it ... dam or was it Dr. Moreau's House Of Pain?